The Jobsite takes the lace-to-toe design and mounts it atop an Ironworker wedge sole, giving this style a versatile range of applications. The wide toe box sports a composite toe, with a longer stretch of eyelets to comfortably accommodate a wide spectrum of foot shapes. The ironworker sole and cushioned midsole offer comfort and safety in areas with tripping hazards.
Available in US men's sizes 7-14, 3E width
FEATURES OF THIS STYLE:
- 5oz full grain black oiltan cowhide
- Sympatex™ waterproof Bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- 200g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole to comfortably cushion every step
- Stompers® chemical and oil resistant ironworker wedge sole with safety-stitch
- 360° Goodyear welted construction
- CSA & ESR certified
Always backed by the STOMPERS commitment
Comfort. Versatility. Experience.