The Purcell is a lower-profile boot that works well for both men and women. This style is particularly good for tasks that require a lot of kneeling or moving things into place with the foot, where the top of the toe experiences a lot of friction. The 5mm rubber toe cap – 25% thicker than the competition – covers a wider area than a bump toe and meets the leather evenly to reduce snagging. The flexible heel surround offers similar protection to the heel, to keep these boots looking good over the years.
Available in US men's sizes 7-14, 3E width
FEATURES OF THIS STYLE:
- 5oz full grain brown oiltan cowhide
- 5mm Stompers® rubber toe cap
- Dri-Tec® waterproof bootie with anti-microbial mesh lining
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Vibram® Olympia Fire & Ice outsole with Safety-stitch, specifically engineered to provide better resistance to heat and superior traction on ice
- 360° Goodyear welted construction
- CSA & ESR certified
Always backed by the STOMPERS commitment
Comfort. Versatility. Experience.