The clean, classic look of the Kootenay makes this a popular choice for use both as a work boot and as a uniform boot. This style offers a fully metal-free design, with a composite safety toe and fibreglass shank supported by a Kevlar Lenzi sole plate. The Kootenay is a great all-weather style with the Vibram Olympia Fire & Ice sole to handle both extremes of heat and cold, a waterproof bootie to keep feet dry and 200g insulation to maintain temperature in varying conditions.
Available in US men's sizes 7-14, 3E width
FEATURES OF THIS STYLE:
- 5oz full grain black oiltan cowhide
- Sympatex™ waterproof Bootie with durable anti-microbial mesh lining
- 200g 3M Thinsulate™ insulation
- CSA Grade 1 composite safety toe with wider toe box
- Kevlar™ Lenzi Sole Plate
- Fibreglass shank
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Vibram® Olympia Fire & Ice outsole with safety-stitch, specifically engineered to provide better resistance to heat and superior traction on ice
- Injection-welted construction
- CSA & ESR certified
Always backed by the STOMPERS commitment
Comfort. Versatility. Experience.