Stompers Romeo, Brown
When you want durability but don’t need the added protection of a CSA work boot, the Casual Romeo is the boot for you. With leather lined quarters, a cushioned midsole and an added shock-absorbing heel cushion, the Romeo brings better comfort to your day. The dual-density sole provides superior performance without sacrificing flexibility. The Chelsea style makes this boot quick and easy to pull on and slip off. This feature makes the Romeo a great choice for a deck shoe, to be kicked off easily when taking a quick dip. While not labelled waterproof like the rest of the Stompers line, the Casual Romeo’s thermo injected outsole provides a waterproof seal to the sole that can handle most spills and small puddles.
Available in US men's sizes 5-14, 3E width
FEATURES OF THIS STYLE:
- 5oz full grain brown oiltan cowhide
- Leather lined quarters
- Removable anti-fatigue insole with anti-microbial mesh lining
- Polyurethane midsole to comfortably cushion every step
- Shock-absorbing heel cushion to dissipate heel strike force
- Baxter® dual-density sole with aggressive tread pattern; chemical, oil, slip and heat resistant to 175°C
Always backed by the STOMPERS commitment
Comfort. Versatility. Experience.